My partner and I came to the Unitarian movement because we are spiritual people who were craving a more permanent community. Somewhere our future children would spend time with elders, where we fed each other’s bodies, minds and spirits and where we stood for integrity, … read more.
Rev. Beckett’s Thematic Thoughts
News and Events
Unitarian Universalist Principles
We, the member congregations of the Canadian Unitarian Council, covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.